Wednesday, June 30, 2004

It's Not Stealing, if you name your Source Oh, and I'm too lazy and busy to write my own material at the moment. From Letterman. Top Ten George W. Bush Complaints About "Fahrenheit 9/11" 10. That actor who played the President was totally unconvincing 9. It oversimplified the way I stole the election 8. Too many of them fancy college-boy words 7. If Michael Moore had waited a few months, he could have included the part where I get him deported 6. Didn't have one of them hilarious monkeys who smoke cigarettes and gives people the finger 5. Of all Michael Moore's accusations, only 97% are true 4. Not sure - - I passed out after a piece of popcorn lodged in my windpipe 3. Where the hell was Spider-man? 2. Couldn't hear most of the movie over Cheney's foul mouth 1. I thought this was supposed to be about Dodgeball
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com