Monday, March 22, 2004

Road-Runner Cartoon, um, I mean Al-Zawihiri Update The recent Pakistani government claim that it had Al Queda's second in command surrounded with no hope of escape has now been modified to the following: If we had Al-Queda's second in command surrounded, he somehow escaped. http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/03/22/pakistan.alqaeda/ Unfortunately, Sorrell Booke is no longer alive to throw his hat on the ground and bemoan those darned "Duke Boys". Still, I guess it works about as well as the first story which I posted about a few days ago that somehow Al-Zawihiri had escaped in his customized Range Rover, like Bill Murray and Harold Ramis in Stripes (speaking of the Dukes of Hazzard could we call the truck the "General Ali"?). I know this sounds like a wacky theory, but I think its possible that the whole story about Al-Zawihiri was, from the beginning, a crock of shit. I suppose that sounds like a wild and crazy allegation, but I'm going to stick to that theory. MEEP, MEEP
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com