Sunday, July 11, 2004

Yet More Courage from the Codpieced Crusader President Bush has a courageous basis for not going to speak in front of the NAACP during the length of his full term...a feat unmanaged in three-quarters of a century. Of course, this isn't the real quote but I imagine it comes down to this..."I'm not going to speak in front of that many angry black people". Brave, Brave, Sir George. Mr. Courage said this in reality:
"I would describe my relationship with the current leadership as basically nonexistent," Bush said, as reported by Knight Ridder Newspapers. "You've heard the rhetoric and the names they've called me."
Sticks and stones may break his bones, but, OH, here in the land of alleged "free speech" those words can really hurt him. Poor Chimpy, he's an avoider not a uniter.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com