Saturday, July 10, 2004

Look out ladies, Tractor-Man gets Out The Supreme Court's controversial sentencing decision last week has resulted in the early release of the infamous Washington, D.C.'s "tractor man." The Washington Post reports that Darin' Dwight Watson, still wearing his sexy navy blue jail uniform, was set free, nearly 16 months after driving his tractor onto the Washington Mall. I wonder what his single ad would look like? Let me see... Single, sexy, and angry North Carolina tobacco farmer who singled handedly held off police and beat federal prosecutors as a God fearin' and gun toting domestic terrorist who held off the police in a 47-hour standoff. "If I had to do it all over again, I would only do it with a government hatin' woman at my side."
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com