Monday, June 28, 2004

Turkey, Turkee, Not exactly Turnkey Ah, the Bush Administration and its henchmen are as usual up to their usual hijinx. Those wacky frat-boys. Or as Feckless leader will no doubt say before November "Fool me once, um, teenage wasteland, its only teenage wasteland" (or in the alternative, just pick the Who lyric of your choice, its not like Pete Townshend will hear it anyway). Peek-a-Boob. Rummy hides while taking a document dump. "And in this one Colin, I said "Hey, I've got a dog and its not muzzled" and here I said, "Hey, I drink water and swim"; and then finally, "I use electricity and I have testicles"." Hmmm, does Tony want that pepperment candy? I should...would like another pepperment candy. Mmmm, p-i-p-u-r-m-e-n-t candy. C'mon, C'mon, where's the chopper? Europeans demonstrate various methods of greeting one another. Turkey's President, Ahmet Necdet Sezer (R), demonstrates the figurative manner in which he deals with President Bush. "And then here is when I wrote, "Hey, I like wearing and smelling panties, why is that torture?". Chimps look best in their monkey suits.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com