Monday, June 28, 2004

The Iron Milky Will of Master Andrew Sullivan Like his beflighsuited manly man paragon, a natural born flip flopper. Thursday, June 24, 2004
I cannot bring myself to go to this piece of vile, hateful propaganda. I walked out of "Roger and Me" years ago, before Michael Moore was Michael Moore. I know who he is. I refuse to sit in a theater and subject myself to lies and hate.
Monday, June 28, 2004
Well, I broke down and went to see the Michael Moore movie.
Shockingly, Sully the Stupifying didn't like the movie he was quite publicly determined not to like and note: LEFT EARLY. Thereby missing what those of us who saw it know, is the most moving portion of what is, at its heart a patriotic movie. It also makes him sound like the classy woman who had such nice things to say to Ms. Lipscomb just outside the White House gates (those who have seen the movie know of whom I speak). I saw the movie over the weekend too btw, just waiting for DeDurkheim to see it so we can write a mutual point-hey that is also my point review.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com