Saturday, June 26, 2004

Nader to Greens, As Dick says: Go Fuck Yourselves In a surprising move, Independent presidential candidate Roarin' Ralph Nader told the Greens that he does not need their stinkin' endorsement. "I am my own man! I do not need a group of dope smoking hippies telling me what to do or how to campaign, damn it. I stopped the Corvair, I set up the PIRGs, I set fashion trends! I will campaign without the assistance of some small know-nothing, do-nothing party!" Upon hearing the new of the lack of endorsement, Nader fired long time activist Peter Camejo Donald-Trump-style. "Screaming your fired!" over and over and making an odd hand gesture at the Green party activist. When asked how he would move forward, Nader replied: "I am made of charisma, I will build a coalition of third parties and independents to take back the White House for me --- I mean, for the people!" We here at the Rising Hegemon will have to give this news, three Corvairs...
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com