Saturday, March 27, 2004

Scary Hypothetical I wonder about? Not much blogging this weekend as I work on other writing projects and I suppose, try to make a living on the thing that gets me paid from time to time. However, the tactics of Frist yesterday, which truly disturb me, make me wonder. What percentage of Republicans would be agreeable to a George W. Bush dictatorship at the moment -- if it is the only way to avoid losing the election to Kerry? I know its a hypothetical...and I cannot say that my side is always pure either, but I'd take a GOPer anytime over a Liberal Dictatorship assuming a fair election (insert 2000 election joke here) It scares me what a poll of some of the diehards of either party would say on such a poll...especially of the Republicans.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com