Thursday, March 25, 2004

Unfortunate Quote Thursday I suppose if I just put up Rumsfeld poetry or something from Bush I could pretty much have "Unfortunate Quote XXXXday" parts 1 through 30, if I added "Ms. Virtual Figurative Crucifixion 2004" Condi Rice to the mix lately it would be 1 through 40. Btw "Bush Trying to Look Interested" is genius Mr. Letterman. Anyhoo, today's quotes involve a "new" spankin' quote and a citatation to history. These are all thanks to Taegon Goddard's blog. "Had I known that the enemy was going to use airplanes to strike America, to attack us, I would have used every resource, every asset, every power of this government to protect the American people." -- President Bush quoted yesterday by the Associated Press. AND On August 6, 2001, President Bush personally "received a one-and-a-half page briefing advising him that Osama bin Laden was capable of a major strike against the US, and that the plot could include the hijacking of an American airplane." -- NBC News, 9/10/02, via the Center for American Progress DOH!!! I'm VERY sure that somehow Richard Clarke is behind this, well that's at least what they will say.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com