Friday, July 02, 2004

Can I just Say I think the Bush Administration is a disaster, worthy of all sorts of mockery and disdain. Chimpeachment would not be out of the realm of my contemplation certainly, though ousting in November is more appropo IMO. I think the last several months have established the bona fides of our ridicule and loathing of the Administration's policies on this blog. However, it is NEVER cool to throw out or encourage Assassinating the President, no matter how fraudulent or foolish you believe the occupant to be. Nevermind that it will give the freeper brigade and the right-wing nutjobs something to shriek about (though many of them did the same thing half a decade ago), it just is NEVER something to make light of, or encourage. One certainly has a First Amendment right to write such stories, but that doesn't mean it doesn't make me cringe.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com