Friday, June 04, 2004

Watching Bush Live on Television with the Pope At this very moment. I have to say, it is strange seeing the Chimperor sitting there trying to look interested as the Pope gasps out his lines, sounding like Peter Lorre on his death bed. I'm afraid if there were to be a cage match to settle who is really "Christ's Chosen One", I think the Chimp is a prohibitive favorite. I cannot read minds, but doing so for "Dubya""Duce" (today only) it is clear to me that the thought most prominent within the "Dubya Duce Dome" right now is "Please Don't Die Pope, Please Don't Die at this moment, for the Love of God, Please don't Die right now". And being prepared for all manner of emergencies, I see Laura is already dressed for the funeral.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com