Friday, June 18, 2004

So I was Watching Letterman Last Night Dave, as has been a pattern the last few months, mocks Bush in a silly video or two (are there any other kind for Dear Leader?). Then the first guest is quiet Bush supporter Vince Vaughan, followed by Margaret Cho, well known, outspoken Bush loather. That must have been a fun greenroom. Meanwhile, Michael Moore is on tonight. I'm enjoying Dave more than ever. UPDATE: By the way, I do read Cho's blog once in a while and its very good. However, I learned two something last night. Stupid me, she is such a strong, outspoken supporter of Gay Rights, I thought she was gay (foolish presumption I know). And she has been married to a guy for about a year. Am I the only idiot who presumed wrongly?
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com