Thursday, May 13, 2004

Peggy Watch Aiyeeee, can anybody tell me in the name of all that is truly holy, what the hell the Nooners is talking about today? From the Sopranos to Al Qaeda? Now I can analogize all sorts of things to actual reality. For example, I could write about the conundrum that is Gilligan, and how his inevitable screw up of the Professor's latest bamboo-bike powered, coconut-based, contraption prevented escape from the island and how that relates to the Bush Administration's efforts at any number of things. But I don't. Now, pay me six-figures annually and give me a Tuesday by 1:00 p.m. deadline and I can write all sorts of television to reality based columns of mass distraction-related activities. But I write this blog for nothing but the satisfaction of a job-well done...and the babes that can only come from barely noticed anonymity.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com