Thursday, May 27, 2004

Good Morning Campers How sad is it right now on the right-wing? Pretty damn sad. (To Tommy's Holiday Camp by the Who)
He's your Uncle Rusty and he's Taking you to Rush's Bloviating Camp The Camp with the Dif'rence never mind the weather When you come to Rush's, you'll be off your tether
This moment, with a really bad re-write of the worst song from "Tommy" is inspired by Mary "Enamel Face" Matalin who actually uttered the following on Rusty's show on Tuesday according to Digby:
[Y]ou inspired me this morning. There's no reason that I have to do that. I'm -- and at least I think I do, but when I listen to you, I get all the information I need, and I -- and I -- it is -- I have a confidence in the President, in the policies, in the goals. I have -- I know his conviction. I know he's right and I know he has the leadership to do it. What I don't have, and what I can only get from you, is the cheerfulness of your confidence --
But couldn't it have just as well been this?
Listening to you I get the music Gazing at you I get the heat Following you I climb the mountain I get excitement at your feet Right behind you I see the millions On you I see the glory From you I get opinions From you I get the story
That fat, addicted, chickenhawk, sure has a prolapsed asshole. Cue Powercord.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com