Monday, April 12, 2004

Celebrity News I generally don't care about celebrity news. Ever since I was ordered to keep at least 300 feet away from Melissa Rivers I try to stay clear of that scene (embarassing I know, let's just say some major league cocaine was involved). However, it appears that moderately known celebrity and collect call pitchman John Stamos and his superhot model/actress wife Rebecca Romijn-Stamos have separated. If Ms. Romijn-Stamos needs a shoulder to cry on, or a person to test a variety of latex body suits upon, the email address is attaturk2004@yahoo.com. Stamos' biggest role was as Uncle Jesse on Full House, aka the show that was supposed to make us think Bob Saget was charismatic. No reason was given for the split, but I have my own theory which is... 66 Days and Counting
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com