Thursday, March 18, 2004

Insert Pretzel Joke Here... President Bush, in the chow line with troops at Fort Campbell, Ky., after delivering a speech, was asked about Kwasniewski's remarks but shook his head and said, ''I'm here to eat.'' The ever eloquent, and deft LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD ladies and gentlemen! He'll be here at least through January, wait for the Saturday matinee. Granted, it is not as great as Bush telling a male reporter last year, "you've got a pretty face", or "I'm a compassionate conservative" but it isn't bad. Knowing what little there is to know about the Commander-in-Chief, I suppose it would be interesting to figure out what nickname he has given to the President of Poland, Aleksander Kwasniewski. We know one other foreign leader he's monikered: Vladimer Putin -- Pooty Poot. That, of course, explains Russia not being in the "Coalition of the willingly bought" right there. But what others....I wonder...(it's a hypothetical so let's just assume Bush actually knows more than ONE leader of another country). Oh well, for now I'd be happy just to see Bush try to say Aleksander Kwasniewski. What can I say, I'm a major league asshole. Big Time.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com